The LDG Z-100Plus is a small, low-cost automatic tuner suitable for any amateur purpose, whether base, mobile or portable. It handles up to 125 watts SSB or 30 watts Digital, but requires only 0.1 watts to tune, making it ideal for QRP operation. Use the Z-100Plus and the Y-ACC interface cable for the new FT-891 mobile HF radio.
Like most LDG tuners the Z-100Plus features LDG’s advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it.
- Perfect for Mobile or Portable Operation
- 125 watts Power Handling
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Cost
The LDG Z-100Plus requires very little electrical power. It draws about 200 mA when tuning and just about Zero current when receiving or in standby. This feature makes the Z-100Plus especially suitable for mobile or portable operation.
All LDG tuners come with a two year fully transferable warranty, and LDG’s legendary customer service. Contact your LDG dealer to order.
Price – $179.99 US
- RF Power: 0.1 to 125 Watts, 30W Digital
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
- Tunes 6 to 800 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, ect.
- 7 to 18 Volts DC, 200 mA. 6 foot DC power cable included 5.5×2.5mm.
- Dimensions: 5.5″ L, 5.5″ W, 1.5″ H.
- Weight: 20 ounces
Currently there are no firmware updates for this product.