The LDG AT-200ProII is a general purpose automatic tuner suitable for any amateur application. It covers 1.8-54 MHz, and features a two-position antenna switch allowing instant switching between two antennas. The AT-200ProII requires just 5 watts for operation but will handle up to 250 watts, making it ideal for the new generation of higher powered transceivers, or for QRP operations that sometimes use a small amplifier.
Like most LDG tuners the AT-200ProII operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle whenever the SWR exceeds a preset limit. The AT-200ProII also features LDG’s advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
Large, easy-to-read LED bargraphs show forward and reverse power power in peak or average mode, and SWR. Two power scales are provided: 25 watts and 250 watts. The bargraphs also indicate tuner status and input confirmations. The AT-200ProII uses LDG’s state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network. It will match dipoles, verticals, inverted-Vees or virtually any coax-fed antenna.
All LDG tuners come with a two year fully transferable warranty, and LDG’s legendary customer service. Contact your LDG dealer to order.
Price – $299.99 US
- 5 to 250 watts SSB/CW, 100 Digital. Max 100 watts on 6M.
- Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR and status LEDs for Antenna Position and Bypass
- 4,000 memories (2000 for each antenna) for instantaneous band changing
- Two position antenna switch with memories for four antennas on each position
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, < 0.1 second memory tune
- Built in frequency counter for memory operation
- Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 54.0 MHz.
- Tunes 6 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 ohms on 6M)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vees, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
- Includes 6′ DC power cable. 5.5×2.5mm
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 750 mA max during tuning
- Enclosure: 9.5″ D x 7.1″ W x 2.0″ H inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
Currently there are no firmware updates for this product.