229.99The LDG AT-100ProII is a general purpose automatic tuner suitable for many amateur applications. It covers 1.8-54 MHz, and features a two-position antenna switch allowing instant switching between two antennas. The AT-100ProII requires just 1 watt for operation but will handle up to 125 watts, making it suitable for everything from QRP to a typical 100 watt transceiver.
Like most LDG tuners the AT-100ProII operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle whenever the SWR exceeds a preset limit. The AT-100ProII also features LDG’s advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
Large, easy-to-read LED bargraphs show forward and reverse power in peak or average mode, and SWR. Two power scales are provided: 12.5 watts and 125 watts. The bargraphs also indicate tuner status and input confirmations.
The AT-100ProII uses LDG’s state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network. It will match dipoles, verticals, inverted-Vees or virtually any coax-fed antenna. With an optional LDG balun, you can also use longwires or antennas fed with ladder-line. It handles 100 watts SSB or 50 watts FM/Digital when used with a solid-state transceiver; vacuum tube transmitters cut the power ratings about in half.
The AT-100ProII uses latching relays which retain the tuned configuration indefinitely even when the unit is powered down. The latching relays also enable extremely low power consumption; when not actively tuning the AT-100ProII draws next to no power at all. This makes it suitable for portable or mobile operation from batteries.
All LDG tuners come with a two year fully transferable warranty and LDG’s legendary customer service. Contact your LDG dealer to order.
Price – $259.99 US
- 125 Watts SSB/CW, 30W Digital
- Easy to read LED bar-graph display for RF power, SWR, status. LED indicator for antenna selection and bypass.
- 4000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Two position antenna switch. Separate memories for each antenna.
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.2 sec memory.
- Selectable user parameters: Auto/Semi, 125/12.5 watt scale, autotuning threshold and more.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M),.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
- Includes DC power cable. 5.5×2.5mm
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 500 mA Max.
- Small Size Enclosure: 7.5″ D x 5.5″ W x 2.0″ H Weight: 1.5 pounds.
Currently there are no firmware updates for this product.