Z-11 Pro II
The LDG Z-11ProII is a small, low-cost automatic tuner suitable for any amateur purpose, whether base, mobile or portable. It handles up to 125 watts SSB or 30 watts Digital, but requires only 0.1 watts to tune, making it ideal for QRP operation.
Like most Generic LDG tuners, the Z-11ProII can operate automatically, beginning a tuning cycle whenever the SWR exceeds a preset limit. It also features LDGs advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
The LDG Z-11ProII has features found in larger LDG tuners, such as dedicated buttons for manually fine-tuning the match. This can be useful when tuning an antenna far from resonance.
The LDG Z-11ProII requires very little electrical power; when not tuning the current draw is negligible. An internal battery holder for eight AA batteries will operate the tuner for a year of normal use. This feature makes the Z-11ProII especially suitable for mobile or portable operation.
All LDG tuners come with a two year fully transferable warranty, and LDGs legendary customer service. Contact your favorite LDG dealer to order.
Price – $179.99 US
- Power Range: 0.1 to 125 Watts SSB/CW, 30W Digital
- Easy to read LED indicator for SWR and status.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- Selectable user parameters: Auto/Semi, threshold, and more.1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage.
- Built-in frequency sensor
- Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M).
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna.
- Includes 6′ DC power cable (5.5×2.5mm) for external power and an internal eight AA battery holder.
- External power requirements: 6 to 16 volts DC at 300 mA Max. 20 uA standby current.
- Small Size Enclosure: 7.7″ L x 5.0″ W x 1.5″ H.
- Weight: 1.5 pounds.
Currently there are no firmware updates for this product.