Plug It In… Use it!
The LDG YT-1200 is an automatic tuner intended for use with popular Yaesu transceivers including the FT-450, FT-450D, FT-450AT, FT-950, FT-991*, FT-991A, FTDX-1200 and FTDX-3000. The IC-450 interface cable is included. *May not work with all firmware versions
The YT-1200 communicates with the radio via its CAT port at any baud rate to control the tuning cycle. The radios Tuner port powers the tuner, so it requires no external power supply. The YT-1200 handles up to 125 watts SSB or CW, 100 watts on 6 meters or 30 watts on a digital mode.
The YT-1200 integrates with your transceiver for seamless operation. Since the YT-1200 is matched to your specific rig, just press the Tune button on the tuner, and the rig and tuner do the rest: reduces power to appropriate level, transmits a carrier, automatically matches the antenna to the rig, then restores the original power and mode. The YT-1200 provides an additional CAT pass through port for computer control of the radio.
Like many LDG tuners the YT-1200 operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle whenever the user presses the tune button on the tuner. It also features LDG’s advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
Price – $259.99 US
- RF Power: 1 to 125 Watts SSB/CW, 30W Digital
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- Compatible with FT-450, FT-450D, FT-950, FT-991*, FT-991A, FTDX-1200, and FTDX-3000 radios. *May not work with all firmware versions.
- RS-232 CAT thru port for computer control of radio. Any baud rate.
- 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage
- Tunes 4 to 1000 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, ect.
- Dimensions: 7.0″ L, 7.8″ W, 2.0″ H.
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Includes 1.5 foot interface cable that provides DC power and control.
Currently there are no firmware updates for this product.