The LDG YT-100 is an automatic tuner intended for use with modern Yaesu transceivers. It works with popular Yaesu transceivers including the FT857, FT897 and FT-100 (not compatible with the FT-891). The interface cable is included.
The YT-100 connects to the radio via its Tuner port to control the tuning cycle. The radio’s Tuner port also powers the tuner, so it requires no external power supply. The YT-100 handles up to 125 watts SSB or CW (100 watts on 6 meters).
The YT-100 integrates with you Yaesu transceiver for seamless operation. Since the YT-100 is matched to your specific rig, you just press the Tune button on the tuner and tuner will do the rest: reduces power, transmits a carrier, automatically matches the antenna to the rig, then restores the original power and mode.
Like most LDG tuners the YT-100 operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle whenever the user presses the tune button on the tuner. It also features LDG’s advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
Price – $199.99 US
- RF Power: 1 to 125 Watts SSB/CW, 30W Digital
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- Built-in CAT interface for FT-100(D), 857(D) and 897(D) radios. Powered from Yaesu radio over CAT port.
- CAT thru port for computer control of radio. 4800 baud.
- 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, ect.
- Dimensions: 7.0″ L, 7.0″ W, 2.0″ H.
- Weight: 20 ounces
- Includes three foot CAT interface cable
Currently there are no firmware updates for this product.